The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) has been conceived by mother and daughter Katherine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myer. Their purpose was to translate into an understandable language the part of the theory of Carl Jung about the psychological types to use them in a professional way.
During one day you will have the possibility to discover the model, to better understand your personality through a questionnaire and to discover the temperament of the people around you.
After this seminar the participants will be able to :
- Improve their self-knowledge and selfunderstanding;
- Identify their strengths and fields in which they can evolve;
- Better understand the behaviour of their colleagues;
- Improve their communication and participation with their colleagues;
- How they can reach a higher self-development;
- Improve their professional effectiveness in the organisation;
- Work better in a team;
- Control possible conflicts in a constructive way;
- Improve their leadership style;
- Communicate efficiently with their clients, prospects, ...
For more information, please call :
Belgium +32 (0)2 675 53 94
France +33 (0)1 45 08 53 26